Current Teaching Vacancies
We do not currently have any teaching vacancies
Current Support Staff Vacancies
We do not currently have any support staff vacancies
- Closing Date: 29 June 2018
- Salary Details: Voluntary position
- Hours of Work: Various / Ad Hoc
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our dedicated and proactive Governing Body who’s primary aim is to promote high standards of educational achievement in the school.
The role of the Governing Body is to:
• Ensure clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
• Support the Headteacher, but hold her to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils
• Oversee the financial performance of the school and make sure its money is well spent.
In addition, all of the governors have a lead governor role with specific responsibilities.
We are looking for someone that can bring their expertise to the Governing Body and would be particularly interested in applications from people with a background in HR, Finance or Health and Safety . No experience is required, just the desire to make a difference to the children in our school.
Full Governing Body meetings and committee meetings take place monthly.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For more information please contact Sandra Wolfe, our Clerk to Governors, at email@example.com
Alternatively, please call the school office directly on 02380453731 for an application form