Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information
Children and adults are catered for through our inclusive curriculum however, their health needs are met through our medical policy:
For additional information, please contact our SENCO Jo McCusker on our school telephone number.
- it is a single storey building with no steps inside
- there is a designated accessible parking bay within the staff car park, close to the entrance to the school
- ramped or level access is provided to all buildings
- accessible toilet and shower facilities are situated within the school
- a portable induction loop can be accessed if required
- signage is written with clear contrasting colours to make them as visually friendly as possible
Follow the link below to access further information regarding the services for children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities within Hampshire.