On Thursday 2nd March at 9am, we held a parents forum focussing on Reading. The discussions included:
- Information about the best strategies to help your child with reading at home
- Suggested reading books for your child that are age appropriate
- Information about how the school is promoting pleasure for reading
- Sharing your ideas for creating enthusiasm for reading at home
- Sharing your ideas for creating enthusiasm for reading in school
Please click on the link below to see the information shared.
We held a Parent’s Forum on Friday 10th February. Following this, we have updated our Statutory SEN Report. Please find this in the Statutory Information section of our website.
On the 11th of November, we held a Parent’s Forum. Attached below are the outcomes of this.
On Wednesday 9th November, we held a SATs information evening for Year 6 parents. We explained the process of National testing and how you can best prepare your child for them.
On Wednesday 3rd November, we held a Parents Forum meeting to discuss assessment. Please find the powerpoint below for your information, along with end of year parent guides.