Volunteering in school
Netley Abbey Junior School Needs Your help!
- Are you a parent, grandparent or carer for one of our children?
- Do you have any spare time during the school week?
- Do you enjoy spending time with children and helping them?
- Would you like to help children to achieve their full potential?
- If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need you!
We always need caring, willing adults to help in school. This could be accompanying the children on school trips, listening to readers, and supporting events in school.
If you are interested then please speak to your child’s class teacher or contact Mrs Sarah Kinsella, via the school office to discuss how you can help.